Gloria Ziencina says
No, it’s not possible. That’s what private profile is all about. Of someone doesn’t let you see his/her profile respect it and let it go!
But A Big NOOOO. You Can, Yes You Can
Let us know you.
Yes, it is possible.
There are two methods you can use: either create a fake account or browse a follower.
If you chose the first option, here it is what you need to do:
- Go to and make an account by clicking the “sign up” button. (You can also use “sign up with Facebook”).
- Make sure you enter your mobile number or email, then enter your name. Chose a username and then pick a password.
- Click on “sign up” to register.
- Make sure to upload some pictures you consider the user would find attractive.
- The final step is to follow the desired Instagram user and wait for him/her to accept you as one of his/her followers. Once they approve your request, you will be able to view their private profile.
If Above dont Works: Try this function.